~~Greg Freeze attorney in Florence, Oregon. Greg Freeze lawyer in Florence, Oregon. Greg Freeze Florence, Oregon attorney. Greg Freeze Florence, Oregon lawyer. Greg Freeze Oregon Coast Attorney, Greg Freeze attorney in Lane County Oregon. Greg Freeze law offices in Florence, Oregon. Greg Freeze Estate Planning Florence OR, Greg Freeze Last will and testament in Florence Oregon.  

Practicing law in a small town requires versatility. Practicing law on the Olympic Peninsula has extra challenges.  Many issues require a visit to Jefferson County Superior Court or Jefferson County District Court.  Other issues can be handled in the law office.  Mr. Freeze will work diligently to give you the representation you desire.

Practice Areas:

Greg Freeze's Port Townsend, WA law practice focuses on several areas of law: •Wills & Trusts •Estate Planning •Probate •Real Estate Law •Corporation and Business Law •Business Formation •Contract Law •Labor & Employment Law •Bankruptcy ("I am a debt relief agency. I help people file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code.") •Elder Law •Divorce & Family Law •Taxation •Product Liability •Personal Injury •DUII / DUI / DWI •Criminal Law •  Landlord / Tenant 
 Give him a call at (360) 344-8100 to set up a time for a  consultation or drop by his law office in Port Townsend, WA.  


914 Washington St, Ste 3

PO Box 1950

Port Townsend, WA 98368



Small Town Law

Greg Freeze is an attorney in Port Townsend, Washington. If you are looking for legal representation in Port Townsend, Washington, then you have come to the right website. If Mr. Freeze cannot personally handle your issue, he will "associate in" an attorney with the specific skills that you require.